Rotuba Extruders maintains this site (“Site”) for your information, education, personal entertainment and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site on any single computer for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Rotuba Extruders written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Rotuba Extruders are superseded and have no force or effect. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Rotuba Extruders. Rotuba Extruders neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Rotuba Extruders.
- While Rotuba Extruders uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Rotuba Extruders makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Rotuba Extruders assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Rotuba Extruders nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Rotuba Extruders also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Rotuba Extruders reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and all information provided thereon.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Rotuba Extruders or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Rotuba Extruders is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. Rotuba Extruders expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any and all communications or material you transmit.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Rotuba Extruders and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Rotuba Extruders or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Rotuba Extruders will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Rotuba Extruders has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Rotuba Extruders makes no representations whatsoever about other websites which you may access through this Site.
- Rotuba Extruders may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- ROTUBA EXTRUDERS AND ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AND ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN.
This Site is controlled and operated by Rotuba Extruders from its office located in Linden, New Jersey, United States of America. Rotuba Extruders and this Site make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any of its principles of conflicts of laws.