At Rotuba we offer in-house technical services through our homegrown Technical department.
For example, our compounding lines are equipped with state-of-the-art pelletizing equipment. The type of system we use eliminates dust and fines, which assists in our customers’ drying process.
We also have sales representation and technical support in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
First company to extrude prismatic lighting sheets and profiles in Polystyrene and Acrylic for the lighting industry.
- First company to extrude prismatic lighting sheets and profiles in Polystyrene and Acrylic for the lighting industry.
- Supplier of custom LED lens profiles for an increasing number of Lighting OEM’s.
- Supplier of customized prisms and patterns for LED applications.
- Supplier of polycarbonate reflector for LED fixture. Recently produced a Dual Prism LED lens.
- Rotuba acts as an R&D center for all of major raw materials suppliers for the Lighting industry.
ROTUBA RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- In house machining center, with wire EDM, offers minimized lead time for new products.
- 3D printing work center.
- Newly installed HAAS VF1 CNC unit; allowing for in-house manufacturing and quality control of intricate gauges for manufacturing
- Internet exchange with outside machine shops for additional tooling capacity, as needed.
- Customized Cloud based Microsoft – AutoCad – SharePoint data management system linking Operations, Quality & Customer Service (Goal of paperless organization).
- On site laboratory to test inbound material and develop custom color and diffusion formulations
- Plastometer, Colorimeter Spectra Photometer.